2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect and Use of that Data. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(ii) We may receive Anonymous Data about users from our Partner Sites and other third party websites.
(iii) We may aggregate all data we collect (a) directly from users through Partner Videos (which may be from multiple Partner Sites) or (b) from Partner Sites and other third party websites. For the avoidance of doubt, we may aggregate all data associated with a user-id collected from different websites. This data is Anonymous Data. We may use this Anonymous Data for any legal purpose and may disclose this Anonymous Data to our Partner Sites and other third parties for any purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we may use this data to serve ads to you.
(b) USERS OF OUR SITE
(i) If you contact us on our Site or send us an email, we may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail, company name, title, phone number, and any other information or content you voluntarily provide. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information. We use this information to respond to your inquiries, send you administrative emails, send you promotional emails (e.g., newsletters, surveys, offers, etc.), and to improve our Site, products, and services.
(iii) We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. Bitphone.net reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
(a) Anonymous Data. As described above, we may disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
(b) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Bitphone.net. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Bitphone.net.
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
(ii) You may manage your cookie related preferences in accordance with Section 4(a)(i) above.
(b) Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
8. Security of Your Personal Data. Bitphone.net is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Bitphone.net uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Bitphone.net cannot guarantee its absolute security.